Published on 29 June, 2016
|Vicon is accepting pre-orders for the IQeye 9 series box camera
Vicon Industries announces that the IQeye 9 series box camera will be available this summer and Vicon is accepting pre-orders.
The latest cameras from Vicon provide wide scene coverage and highly accurate object detection with increased resolution and outstanding image quality. The new IQeye 9 Series also has increased processing power to effectively run analytics and VMS applications at the edge.
- Powerful features: This modular camera offers true day/night capability and either a motorized varifocal lens or quick install or CS-mount versions for ultimate flexibility.
- Increased processing power: With on-camera storage and true day/night capability, these cameras are available in H.264 with up to 5MP resolution, and provide high quality megapixel images. Our proprietary IQzip technology compresses bandwidth thereby allowing additional storage capacity.
- Standards-based: Both ONVIF and PSIA compliant, the IQeye 9 Series works seamlessly with all leading NVRs and video management software (VMS) providers.
- Clean design: Offering the option to remove or add front and rear caps to conceal the lens and cables plugged into the connectors for maximum design flexibility.
- Embedded Vicon Analytics: The IQeye 9 series will feature in the next software release free, edge-based analytics that seamlessly integrates into ViconNet VMS and alerts are generated without the need of an analytics server.
“Vicon has utilised many of our latest technological developments to deliver a camera that produces outstanding images while utilizing low bandwidth demands by leveraging our new IQzip compression optimization. These cameras will improve productivity in security and enhanced accuracy in alarm detection with embedded video analytics,” said Bret McGowan, Vicon Sr. VP Sales & Marketing.