Published on 8 March, 2016
|The VessOne channel bundle for Japan includes the Vess A2200 NVR with hard disk drives integrated by Promise
At Security Show Japan, Promise Technology announced the VessOne channel bundle for Japan which includes the Vess A2200 NVR appliance with hard disk drives integrated by Promise along with the latest IP cameras from Brickcom and the customer’s choice of video management software (VMS) from either Milestone Systems or Brickcom. VessOne offers easy one-stop shopping of a total solution that has been tested to deliver the highest levels of performance and reliability for a wide range of video surveillance projects.
Latest Promise security solutions
In addition to announcing the VessOne bundle at Security Show, Promise will showcase its latest line of Vess NVR appliances, external storage solutions and Surveillance Cloud in joint demos with its partners from throughout the video surveillance ecosystem at its display (booth SS3322) from March 8 – 11 at the Tokyo Big Sight.
“The Promise display at Security Show is a great representation of what we are all about in surveillance – working together with our partners, whether they are hardware, software or service vendors, to offer a complete line of solutions and services to meet the needs of any surveillance project,” said John van den Elzen, General Manager, Surveillance Business Unit, Promise Technology. “In Japan, Promise is very dedicated to allying with local partners to enrich our surveillance solutions to support our customers in handling the dynamic and demanding business challenges of the Japanese market.”
Promise video surveillance partner ecosystem
Promise’s partners will be onsite to help visitors learn more about the great flexibility and high-performance solutions the company offers to security professionals, including:
- VMS and IP camera demonstrations: Promise will showcase Milestone XProtect VMS in addition to Brickcom’s IP cameras and VMS in hands-on demonstrations which will allow visitors to experience the unique benefits these solutions offer when paired with Promise Vess NVR appliances and external storage.
- Promise Surveillance Cloud: The Promise Surveillance Cloud setup in Taiwan will be showcased at the event. The Surveillance Cloud is a complete and integrated solution for service providers that not only includes Vess NVRs and VSky scale-out storage, but also a customised software solution from Promise that manages the system and the installation and configuration of the IP cameras.
Promise will partner with HB
Innovation to showcase how their
facial recognition technology works
seamlessly with Vess NVRs
- Facial Recognition with HB Innovation: There is a growing importance on providing more ways for recorded date to be used to provide intelligence that can be acted upon to thwart risks, make better business decisions and much more. Promise will partner with HB Innovation to showcase how their facial recognition technology works seamlessly with Vess NVRs and storage to provide more intelligent video surveillance.
- Onsite service partner: Promise not only partners with software and hardware vendors but also onsite service partners, such as Link at Japan and NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation, which is critical in video surveillance where downtime is not acceptable.
- Surveillance without boundaries: Learn how Nissho Electronics and Promise are partnering to meet the security needs of long-range remote sites, such as outlying Japanese islands, up to 40km away who require high-quality surveillance solutions.