Published on 29 February, 2016
|IP Security Unlocked will demonstrate how latest IP network technologies can streamline and simplify operations
On 17 March 2016 in Glasgow, Maxxess and Life Safety Services will host an event to unlock the secrets of IP security for anyone responsible for keeping their business fire, bomb and bulletproof.
The free, CPD-accredited lunchtime seminar will provide practical guidance and industry insights on how to stay one step ahead of new threats in an increasingly fast-moving, complex security landscape.
The event will demonstrate how the latest IP networked technologies can streamline and simplify operations, helping to minimise risk, maximise efficiency and control costs while staying safe, legal and environmentally friendly.
Key agenda topics will include:
- Updates on the latest Health & Safety legislation
- How to reduce environmental impact and ensure compliance
- Maxxess eFusion, a powerful security management platform
- Improving visibility and analytics with 4K Sony surveillance
- The benefits of Aperio wireless access control from ASSA ABLOY
- Streamlined monitoring via Wavestore video management software
- Smart finance that requires no capital investment
- Best practice to safeguard people, property and networks
Commenting, Lee Copland, Managing Director EMEA at Maxxess, said: “Wherever the next threat comes from, minimising risk, maximising efficiency and keeping costs under control while staying safe, legal and environmentally friendly, is a constant challenge. To maintain business continuity and stay one step ahead in a complex, fast-moving security landscape, calls for the right mix of IP networked technologies to streamline and simplify operations for optimal performance.”
Whether it’s to brush up on best practice or scope a best-in-breed total security solution, the event will be of interest to any consultant, systems integrator or end user looking to get more value from their security set up.
The event, which will include a buffet lunch and refreshments, will take place at Blythswood Square Hotel, 11 Blythswood Square, Glasgow, G2 4AD