Published on 21 March, 2016
D-Link recently announced it is now shipping the next camera in its affordable professional grade Vigilance IP surveillance series, the Vigilance Full HD Outdoor Mini Dome Network Camera (DCS-4802E).
Indoor/outdoor dome camera
“The Vigilance IP camera product line has been very successful since its launch last year,” said Oscar Reyes, Associate Vice President of Marketing, D-Link. “D-Link recognises that an increasing number of businesses are seeking value-oriented, professional surveillance cameras that are easy to use, and we will continue to invest in this product line with cameras like the DCS-4802E.”
The Vigilance DCS-4802E is an Indoor/Outdoor Dome Camera offering Full HD 1920x1080 resolution, integrated infrared illumination for seeing up to 60 feet in complete darkness and a rugged IP66 weatherproof housing that ensures continuous performance even in extreme climates. Other features include a unique 3-axis design allowing for precise positioning of the lens, 3D noise filtering for enhanced low light performance and PoE (Power over Ethernet) for convenient single cable installation.
More about the DCS-4802E
The Vigilance DCS-4802E features a rugged design with a range of capabilities designed for deployment in small, medium, and large enterprises, including:
- Two megapixel Full HD 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080)
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) video enhancement
- Infrared LED night vision with viewing up to 60 feet in complete darkness
- 2.8mm lens (108° diagonal field of view)
- 360-degree pan, 75° tilt and 360-degree rotation capability
- Video motion detection
- IP66 weatherproof rating
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE module for easy installation in a variety of locations without the need for supplemental power cabling
- ONVIF compliance for third party VMS and NVR support
Availability and pricing
The DCS-4802E is available now for an estimated street price of $185. D-Link’s IP surveillance cameras are sold through D-Link’s vast network of channel partners, including value-added resellers, solution providers and distributors.