Published on 1 September, 2016
|The panoramic IR bullet camera is equivalent of three 2mp cameras and saves installation time and costs
Dahua Technology, a high-value, total security solutions provider, will display a new 6MP Panoramic Multi-sensor IR Bullet camera to capture wide areas that typically would require multiple cameras at the ASIS International Conference, where visitors are invited to “Discover the Dahua Difference” at booth #2241.
With three individual 2MP cameras residing in an all-in-one IP67 weather-resistant indoor/outdoor housing, the Dahua 6MP HD Multi-Lens Panoramic Network IR Bullet Camera minimises maintenance, cabling and support costs, and can be installed in two-thirds less time.
High quality images
Embedded with an IR cut filter for varying lighting conditions and industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology (120dB), the camera provides excellent images at any time of day. For challenging low-light applications, the Multi-Sensor IR Bullet camera offers Starlight technology, capturing colour details in low light down to 0.005 lux, resulting in stunningly clear images in very dark environments. Each sensor features a 3.6mm fixed manual lens and an integrated infrared illuminator up to 30m (100ft) for identification of events or intruders.
“This multi-sensor IR bullet camera combines three 2MP sensors to create a comprehensive 180-degree overview. It offers one of the most valuable benefits known to man, which is time,” said Tim Wang, CEO, Dahua Technology USA. “Offering the ability to replace multiple single-sensor cameras, this new product offering can save as much as two-thirds the installation time, offering a higher return on investment.”
With optional built-in intelligent video analytics, the Multi-sensor IR Bullet camera has the ability to detect and analyse moving objects for improved video surveillance. It provides intelligence at the edge, allowing detection of multiple object behaviours such as abandoned or missing objects, facial detection, people counting, and heat mapping. Other key features and benefits include:
* High Efficiency Video Coding - delivers high quality video without straining the network.
* Region of Interest (ROI) - allows the user to select and assign specific areas of the scene for bandwidth optimisation.
* Privacy Masking - four on each sensor, ensures dedicated areas are blocked from viewing.
* Street Lamp White Balance - compensates for yellow-tinted lighting and restores scenes to their original colour.
* Integration - conforms to the ONVIF Profile S & G specifications to ensure interoperability between network video products.
* Onboard Storage - features a Micro SD card slot (Max 128GB), which can eliminate the need and cost for an on-site server, NVR, or PC for recording video.