Published on 5 February, 2015
Technical webinar to be conducted on 11 Feb 2015 will cover features and benefits of United VMS 6.4
DVTEL announces the general availability of our United VMS 6.4 platform.
The United VMS 6.4 platform allows to monitor all of their systems - whether Latitude, Horizon, or Meridian - concurrently, remotely, or locally over any network type.
Features & benefits
- Monitor all of their systems - Latitude, Horizon, or Meridian - in real-time, concurrently, remotely, or locally over any network type
- Single software core
- Common monitoring applications: ControlCenter, web client, mobile viewing app
- Unified supported edge devices across all VMS product lines (With some limitations for legacy DVTEL edge devices)
- Support for thermal IP camera across all VMS platforms (Click here for ordering information)
What's new in latitude?
- Refreshing Admin Centre look and feel with new skin
- Enhancing web client functionality (export via web client now available)
- Tamper proof archiving
- Real-time protection
- 1024bit RSA encryption key - more secure than competitive solutions
- Mobile middleware is part of the core
What's new in horizon and meridian?
What's new in control center?
- User experience improvements
- Digital zoom via “Draw-to-Zoom” feature
- Take Snapshot indication under Events pane
- Easy access exported data by double-clicking the relevant row under “Export Status” pane
- Stretch video to fill tile size (attractive for video wall use-cases where “black bars” are not attractive)
United VMS 6.4 Webinars
DVTEL will hold technical webinars on February 11, 2015 that will cover the features and benefits of United VMS 6.4, demo the new software, and give a sneak peek into the DVTEL VMS roadmap.