Published on 16 February, 2012
|SecureVue reduces STIG audit personnel and administrative costs by 90%|
eIQnetworks, Inc., the only global provider of a unified situational awareness solution, recently published a solution brief entitled, "Configuration Auditing in SecureVue using DISA Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)," outlining how federal agencies can quickly and easily attain consistent, continuous compliance with DISA STIGs and achieve rapid certification and accreditation (C&A) with eIQ's SecureVue unified situational awareness platform. SecureVue has proven to reduce STIG audit personnel and administrative costs by as much as 90% for some federal agencies.
"This solution brief documents how agencies can achieve complete compliance with DISA STIG without struggling with all the intricate details and broad applicability of STIGs," commented John Linkous, eIQnetworks' vice president, chief security and compliance officer. "Providing automatic identification of compliance with individual sections and standards within each STIG, eIQ's SecureVue dramatically lowers DISA STIG compliance costs while increasing compliance and minimising impact on personnel."
SecureVue provides a complete, integrated solution for DISA STIG compliance across devices, hosts and applications. Delivering true situational awareness, SecureVue is optimally designed for STIG audits by providing:
- Agentless Technology - SecureVue can effectively monitor the full range of IT assets
- Single STIG Audit Platform for Hosts and Devices - SecureVue provides a complete library for STIG auditing of both hosts and devices as well as common applications and database platforms
- Secure, Comprehensive STIG Auditing - SecureVue provides secure, end-to-end and complete STIG auditing with direct one-to-one correlation against each control in each supported STIG, including non-technical controls
- Common Operating Picture (COP) - SecureVue ensures all appropriate personnel have comprehensive visibility of compliance and asset readiness
- Certification and Accreditation Standards - SecureVue has been validated by NIST FIPS 140-2, Level 2; NIAP Common Criteria; DISA Unified Capability (UC) Approved Product List (APL); SCAP support and US Army Certificate of Networthiness (CON).