Published on 10 August, 2010
|ADFC will be making use of the Sky-Walker Integration Platform for their surveillance needs|
Abu Dhabi, the richest city in the world, is growing every nanosecond. Due for completion this year is the Financial Centre, also known as Sowwah Square.
This enormous project contains no less than 460,000 square metres of built up area, divided between four office towers, the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange, retail space and parking space. Both Entelec
as manufacturer and Site Technology
as system provider are proud to announce that ADFC will be making use of the Sky-Walker Integration Platform for their safety, security, energy and building management.
In 2006, Entelec started exploring market opportunities across the borders with back support from LRM. Participating in fairs, prospecting and doing research quickly bore its fruit. Soon enough Entelec became conversant with companies, inter alia, in the MENA-region. Having met the people of Site Technology and knowing what they stand for, a partnership was bound to happen.
Site Technology Limited is a leading turnkey solutions provider supplying a wide range of services from design, supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of all systems and equipments in different specialised activity sectors. Having over 1,000 employees working in five different countries, Site Technology can be considered as a large group of companies. Their mission is to gain market lead and to expand services and operations across the Middle East. They achieve this by providing value added services and exceeding customer expectations through outstanding performance, matchless quality and unrivalled standards. They are a very fit and reliable partner to Entelec.
Last year, Site Technology introduced Entelec to the Sowwah Square project. Quickly afterwards, demonstrations and negotiations followed. The agreement was reached mid-July 2010. Entelec is now off to Abu Dhabi! Quick ADFC facts
- Abu Dhabi is the capital and second largest city of the UAE, with a population of 945.267 people in 2008.
- Construction on the site of Sowwah Square started in the summer of 2007. The development is scheduled for completion in late 2010.
- From the four office towers, two have 37 and two have 31 storeys. The highest tower is about 370 feet (113 metres) far above the ground.
- Sowwah Square will feature premium quality business facilities and amenities including extensive conference facilities, a 300-seat auditorium, and a five-star business hotel with serviced apartments, a private business club, fine dining and waterfront luxury retail.
- Over 2,500 square metres of photovoltaic panels are to be installed across all buildings in the project.