Published on 14 August, 2015
|The live demonstrations emphasise Zetron’s continued support for open standards such as P25 CSSI and DFSI
Zetron will be offering a host of live demonstrations in its booth at the Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO) Conference in Washington D.C., August 16-19, 2015. The demos will feature Zetron systems utilising Project 25 (P25) standards-based interfaces to integrate seamlessly with other vendors’ radio systems and products.
Live demos at Zetron booth:
- Zetron’s MAX Dispatch system and Pathway gateway utilising the P25 digital fixed station interface (DFSI) to integrate with Motorola’s Quantar repeater.
- Zetron’s new AcomNOVUS dispatch console system utilising the P25 console subsystem interface (CSSI) to integrate with the Airbus VESTA Radio P25 solution.
- Kodiak’s Broadband Push-to-Talk (PTT) solution integrated with Zetron dispatch consoles. Consoles will be connected remotely through the CSSI to Kodiak CSSI-connected PTT smartphones and rugged devices.
- Zetron’s industry-leading MAX Dispatch and MAX call-taking systems.
- AVfusion, a breakthrough, network-based audio/video recording system that greatly improves the quality and usefulness of interrogation-room recordings.
- Zetron’s video surveillance system with updated video management software.
- Cyber security and lockheed martin solutions.
- Live demos of multi-vendor solutions featuring Zetron systems will also be offered in the Kenwood, Airbus, EFJohnson, and Department of Homeland Security booths at APCO.
“The live demonstrations in our booth and in our partners’ booths emphasize Zetron’s continued support for open standards such as the P25 CSSI and DFSI,” said Zetron V.P. of Product Management, Gary Stidham. “We look forward to showing APCO attendees a variety of highly interoperable systems that are designed to exceed expectations and improve the coordination and control of all the operations in the control room.”