Published on 8 October, 2014
|This educational series will provide practical information on security issues and identity solutions
Identiv, a global security technology company that provides trust solutions for premises, information, and everyday items, announced that it will host an October uTrust Webinar Series for business executives and security leaders. This educational series will provide practical information on security issues and identity solutions.
The series kicks off on Thursday, October 9 and runs weekly throughout the month. The goal of each session is to introduce attendees to the latest trusted solutions that can help them make the paradigm shift from patchworked identity systems to a unified, simple, efficient identity solution that delivers higher security and protection from obsolescence, for both premises and information access.
- What: Premises Access: Delivering Trusted Authentication at the Door
- When: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 1 PM PT
- What: Identity as a Service: Establishing a Trusted Ecosystem Using a Turn-Key Cloud-Based Platform
- When: Thursday, October 16, 2014, 1 PM PT
- What: Trusted Authentication: Surviving in the Post-Password Era
- When: Thursday, October 23, 2014, 1 PM PT
- What: Converged Access: With One Credential, the Physical World Meets the Information World
- When: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 1 PM PT
Attendees only have to register once to be enrolled in all four sessions. If a session is missed, registrants will receive a follow-up email with the recording.