Published on 20 May, 2014
ComNet’s NetWave® line consists of an easy pre-packaged Commercial Grade or Industrially Hardened Point-to-Point kits that contains everything you need to establish remote connections to Ethernet edge devices.
Also available are Point-to-Multipoint models allowing multiple client/camera/networked edge device locations to connect to a single access point.
1. Supports up to 240Mbps total Duplex throughput
2. Offers flexible power options. Industrial NetWave equipment can be powered by:
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)
- Power Injection Module (included)
3. Supports a wide range of Ethernet devices such as megapixel/HD cameras, DVRs, encoders/decoders and web servers.
4. Uses WPA2 - AES or TKIP encryption to prevent unauthorised access
5. Alignment feature eases installation and setup
6. ETSI Standards (Europe Only):
- DFS Dynamic Frequency Selection
- TPC Transmit Power Control
7. Industrially Hardened links meet class IP67 dust and water ingress protection standards