Moxa is pleased to release a 4-channel network DVR (digital video recorder), the MxNVR-MO4, which can transmit and record H.264 or MJPEG video streams simultaneously. The MxNVR-MO4 delivers high performance with a 2.5-inch hard disk for reliable storage and meets EN 50155 anti-vibration standards for mobile surveillance applications. TheMxNVR-MO4 uses DynaStream technology to optimise network efficiency, and offers advanced 802.1X authentication for enhanced security.
The MxNVR-MO4 also supports ONVIF standards for ease of integration and interoperability with third-party software and systems.
Dual Video Streaming with Comprehensive SDK
The MxNVR-MO4 is a cost-effective network DVR solution that supports four-channel video capture, recording, and multicast video streaming for on-vehicle surveillance monitoring. Each channel is capable of simultaneous transmission and recording of H.264 or MJPEG video streams, which allows users to preview live video while recording images. Connecting to up to four analog cameras in each train-car, the non-PC MxNVR-MO4 supports multi-video transcoding and streaming for event live-view with a maximum frame rate of 120 FPS for H.264, and 60 FPS for MJPEG. Using a two-pane display, the train conductor and driver can easily monitor live video as they review recorded events to ensure passenger and crew safety during transportation. Moxa’s VPort SDK Plus, which includes CGI commands, ActiveX control, and API library, allows third-party developers to integrate customised surveillance applications with ease.
Rugged Design for Mobile Applications
With a rugged design that meets EN 50155 criteria for power characteristics, EMC, vibration, shock and temperature (T model, T3 temperature level), the MxNVR-MO4 especially excels in rolling stock IP video surveillance applications. The MxNVR-MO4 provides reliable data storage with a 2.5-inch hard disk, and meets anti-vibration requirements of EN 50155, which protects video stream transmissions and recordings when trains are in motion. The network DVR also supports auto boot-up and resumes recording upon power recovery.
High Video Performance and Network Efficiency
The MxNVR-MO4 can be triggered to record by system boot, event, schedule, or external commands, such as CGI or SNMP. Video that is stored while the system is disconnected can be retrieved automatically once the power input is recovered. With the embedded DynaStreamTM feature, the network DVR can increase network transmission efficiency by dynamically adjusting the video frame rate. To prevent unauthorised access, advanced 802.1X authentication is offered for high network security. The MxNVR-MO4 also supports ONVIF for simple integration and interoperability with third-party software and systems.
- Embedded system with low power consumption; heater/cooling fan not required.
- Transmits and records H.264 and MJPEG video streams simultaneously
- One SATA interface for 2.5” hard disk or SSD (solid state disk)
- Meets EN 61373 vibration criteria with an on-board 2.5" hard disk
- Anti-vibration with built-in M12 Ethernet and power input connectors, DB9 audio inputs, and DI/DO connectors
- EN 50155-compliant with EMC, shock, vibration and temperature requirements (T model supports TX temperature level with -40 to 75°C operating temperature; SSD required)
- DynaStream supported for optimised network efficiency
- ONVIF conformity for standardisation and interoperability
- Supports DHCP OPT66/67 for auto-configuration