Published on 16 April, 2013
|EnVision Command Consoles offer comfortable ergonomics and comprehensive features
Since 1963, Winsted Corporation has been a pioneer in product design and development for the technical furniture market. The company specialises in providing ergonomic console and furniture solutions for demanding control room operations.
“Winsted was founded on an unwavering commitment to customer service and innovative product design. Fifty years later, we are proud to continue to provide industry-leading console and technical furniture solutions designed to improve control room operations to markets around the globe,” said Stephen Hoska, Winsted Corporation CEO.
Today, Winsted provides technical furniture solutions for applications in an ever-growing list of industries around the world, including security, power utilities, military, process control, transportation, video production and broadcast.
System/85 vertical equipment racks, one of Winsted’s first product lines, featured extra-heavy-duty welded construction and standard punched rack rails. Their innovative lineup of products over the years include:
- System/85 Rack Mount Consoles, designed for use with CRT monitors.
- LCD/3 Low Profile single, double and triple-tier modular consoles.
- Prestige Sight-Line consoles with flexible monitor display options, smart equipment and cable management, and easy access to data/power in an ergonomic console.
- Modular and expandable M-View monitor walls.
- Prestige Slat-Wall consoles that feature a slat-wall for added monitor mounting versatility and privacy.
- Custom control room environments for virtually any control room application.
As control room technology evolves, Winsted continues to provide next-generation solutions that enhance operator comfort and increase efficiency. The company is marking the anniversary by introducing two new product lines. EnVision Command Consoles and E-SOC Control Stations offer comfortable ergonomics and comprehensive features designed to improve productivity. The new consoles will be on display at Winsted’s booth (11107) throughout ISC West.