Published on 25 October, 2010
|High Definition H.264 IP Cameras from Avigilon|
, the performance and value leader in high definition (HD) and megapixel video surveillance systems, announced a new line of Avigilon HD H.264 1 MP and 2 MP IP cameras
at ASIS 2010
. This new line of ONVIF
H.264 cameras delivers megapixel and HD performance to customers who are looking to capture high quality surveillance footage while minimising bandwidth and storage requirements. Designed for ease of installation and superior image quality, all models include a fully motorised lens that provides remote zoom and focus."Avigilon is continually developing new products to help security professionals implement effective and affordable HD surveillance solutions,"
said Dave Tynan, Vice President of global sales and marketing at Avigilon. "This new line of HD H.264 cameras delivers a perfect solution for customers looking to capture high quality video but still meet low bandwidth and storage constraints."
Available as dome or box-body cameras, the new Avigilon HD H.264 IP cameras deliver the following features and benefits:
- Easy installation using remote zoom and focus to ensure unsurpassed image quality
- ONVIF compliance provides support for leading third party Network Video Management Software, as well as Avigilon Control Center Standard and Enterprise Editions
- H.264 compression technology provides high image quality with low bandwidth and minimal storage at high frame rates
- Multiple independent streams allow optimisation of storage and bandwidth
- Superior low-light performance and sensitivity to IR illuminators
- Power-over-Ethernet means that no external power is required.