Arecont Vision SurroundVideo® Omni cameras eliminate up to 4 regular cameras
Published on 15 July, 2014
The new Arecont Vision SurroundVideo® Omni cameras are now available. Just one eliminates up to 4 regular cameras, and all with a single IP cable.
12MP WDR or 20MP H.264 All-in-One Omni-Directional User-Configurable Multi-Sensor Day/Night Indoor/Outdoor Dome IP Cameras
Features of camera:
- 12MP WDR and 20MP Configurations.
- Up to 4 Individual Camera Gimbals can be Independently Placed in Any Orientation Around a 360° Track with Extra Positions for Looking Straight Down.
- Multiple Lens Options in a Single Camera Housing from 2.8mm up to 16mm.
- True WDR up to 100dB at Full Resolution: See Clearly in Shaded and Bright Light Conditions Simultaneously.
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter.
- Binning Mode for Strong Low Light Performance.
- Forensic Zooming – Zoom Live or After the Event While Recording Full Field-of-View in HD – Replace PTZ Devices.
- PoE and Auxiliary Power: 12–48V DC/24V AC.
- Bit Rate Control and Multi-Streaming.
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG.
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, and Multi-Streaming.
- Fast Frame Rates.
- Ultra Discrete, Low-Profile Housing.
- Outdoor Rated IP66 and IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing.
- Complete Mounting Options.
- Made in the USA.
Network / IP Security Events
Network / IP Security Applications
on SourceSecurity.com US Edition