Published on 29 September, 2010
|Johnson Control's P2000 Security Management System|
is exhibiting at the ASIS 2010 show
which is taking place from 12 - 15 October in Dallas. Here's what to watch out for at the Johnson Control's booth at ASIS:P2000 Security Management System upgraded (on-site demonstrations)
- Integrates with IP reader/controllers by ISONAS and HID®
- Connects to more DVR systems - Milestone, Genetec™, Verint's Nextiva™, and Panasonic®
- Interfaces with Otis Elevator
- Tracks and reports hours on-site
- Automatic workstation updates
- New real-time map features
- Integrates with PIV check
Protect your most critical assets with a Johnson Controls Planned Service Agreement
Visit their service kiosk to find out how you can protect your investment for the lifecycle of your building, get customisable coverage, and understand the value of a Johnson Controls planned service agreement.
- The effects of security, video, and BAS working together to keep an employee comfortable and safe.
- The effects of security, video, BAS and fire alarm working together to keep employee dangers at a minimum.
Other available demonstrations:
IP Hybrid Video Surveillance - Digital Vision Network 5000
- Supports analogue video, IP-based or hybrid
- Unsurpassed video clarity and flexibility
- Scalable to meet applications of all sizes
- Identifies and annunciates unusual events or potential threats
- Remotely access the network of cameras with a web browser or wireless PDA
Power-Over-Ethernet IP reader/controller - Johnson Controls PowerNet IP Reader-Controller®
- Access control without the panels, connect directly to your data network
- Readers HID cards and ISONAS proximity cards
Intelligent Fire Detection and Alarm - Johnson Controls Intelligent Fire Integrator
- Centralised control of all your fire and life safety systems
- Integrates multi-vendor systems
- Tracks, stores, and filters events for viewing
Intelligent Fire Annunciator - Johnson controls IFA-1000
- Simple, real-time, emergency assessment
- Displays active heat and smoke devices
- Identifies the direction of the fire and how fast its spreading
- Indicates the location of the customer-defined hazards within the facility.
Catch all this and more at Johnson Control's booth number 3320 at ASIS.