Published on 18 November, 2013
The Wavestore video management software (VMS) is developed to support a wide range of cameras, from legacy products to the latest camera models, as well as an extensive array of surveillance technologies, delivering high integrity systems in a diverse range of applications. From a few cameras up to many thousands, Wavestore VMS software provides a user friendly and intuitive design that is configurable to optimise the operator experience reducing the work load whilst providing optimal control.
The Wavestore video management software is available in three configurations (Base, Premium and Enterprise) and can be purchased embedded in the Wavestore video digital recorders or as a software solution only (to approved OEMs). The Wavestore viewer client software is provided free of charge and can be operated locally or remotely and very securely on a PC or mobile client.
Base:support for up to 16 cameras, 1 server per location, unlimited sites and 2 concurrent users;
Premium: support for up to 64 cameras, 1 server per location, unlimited sites and 5 concurrent users;
Enterprise: support for up to 192 cameras, up to 255 servers per location, unlimited sites and unlimited users.
Wavestore’s flexibility and scalability set a new standard in video surveillance, enabling a long operating life, delivering a low cost of ownership and excellent return on their investment.
This list highlights some of the Wavestore video management software’s key features; click on the links below to discover more details.
- Wide range of camera support
- Up to 192 cameras per server
- Client de-warping for any 360 degree camera
- IP cameras and hardware discovery
- Video analytics support
- Open platform
- ONVIF compliant
- Configurable camera layout
- Simultaneous display of live and recorded images
- Fast search and instantaneous display
- Traditional, linear and logarithmic search options
- Simple three-click video export process
- Authentication and encryption
- Searchable annotations on camera stream
- Interactive maps
- Simple camera license and dynamic upgrade
- Diagnostics capabilities
- Power failure
- Flexible remote viewing platforms
- Scalable design
- High integrity data retention capability
- Proxy Server interface
- Multiple languages supported
- VMS software options for OEMs and systems integrators
- Intelligent virtual matrix