Published on 16 September, 2014
|Telaeris's XPressEntry mobile access control solution integrates with existing security systems
Telaeris' XPressEntry LiveMode, which enables handheld security authentication from the convenience of an Android smartphone or tablet device, will be introduced at ASIS.
Telaeris's XPressEntry is an industry leading mobile access control hardware and software solution that integrates with existing security systems. Adding mobile identity verification with XPressEntry delivers these key benefits:
- Mobile access control significantly improves security and safety
- Save time and money using Android devices with security staff
- Record and view real-time entries and exits at complex facilities
- Enroll new users and visitors on site from anywhere, anytime
- Authenticate users with photos from within secure areas
- Automatically syncs all user, access, and activity data with server
Adding mobile access control to existing security systems helps secure any workplace and space. Businesses and organisations have both ethical and legal responsibilities to take security and safety more seriously. Who knows when the next disaster or crisis will hit? Imagine being able to arm security staff with mobile credential verification from the convenience of a handheld Android device. XPressEntry LiveMode saves time and money minimising hardware investment and reducing security staff training time by using an already familiar and intuitive Android device.