Published on 10 February, 2014
Bulwark’s BW-W2581P megapixel HD network waterproof IR camera consists of aluminium material with spraying for antiskid, anticorrosion, environmental protection paint. It is easy to install and comes with stylish & delicate housing.
With the advanced CMOS sensor, TI processor, standard 4mm-9mm megapixel manual focus lens for 3.0Mega, 5.0Mega.
720P, 1080P high definition image, low illumination for excellent efficiency, easy and smooth image transfer and adjustable output picture quality.
With H.264 format, support dual stream, alarm input, alarm output. Support Onvif2.0, convenient for big central software management, support multi-protocol, offer client visit and IE visit etc.
Excellent energy saving design with metal housing for heat consumption to get constant temperature below 35.
Integrate 2-Axis structure, to improve waterproof rating up to IP67, the case have magnificent design such as high strength aluminium body, DWS and constant force waterproof stopper assemble conveniently smart & stylish case safe & stable standard power:DC12V 2A low voltage, POE optional.
It can be widely applied in most of surveillance places such as office, meeting room, factory workshop, stairs avenue, and pavilion. It accommodate in outside environment which have big difference light.
- 2.0 MP, 5.0 MP, 1080P real-time image output
- 2-Axis structure convenient for adjust, waterproof grade: IP 67
- TI 365 High performance colour: 0.1 lux(F1.7), B/W:0.01 lux (F1.7)
- H.264 video compression technologies
- Support Onvif 2.0 protocol and RTSP, VLC protocol, support FTP upload
- Dual stream transmission- Local High stream transmission, low stream visit
- Mobile phone remote view, P2P for mobile skim anytime