Published on 1 August, 2013
IPS Intelligent Video Analytics, a business unit of Securiton GmbH, is proud to announce its latest version 4.2 of IPS VideoManager and IPS VideoAnalytics with numerous innovations and improvements.
IPS VideoManager is an IP-based, unlimited scalable platform for sophisticated video surveillance applications. It offers dedicated functionalities for basic Network Video Recorders (NVR), comprehensive Video Management Systems (VMS), 3D georeferencing Video Management Systems (3D VMS) and overall Multi Site Management (MSM). The innovative design of IPS VideoManager combines reliable and available solutions with simple and secure system operation.
In version 4.2, IPS VideoManager offers the following innovations:
- New IPS WebClient for flexible operation in heterogeneous system environments with live display and alarm management
- Enhanced IPS MobileClient for mobile operation on iPad and iPhone with playback of recorded video (from the end of September 2013 in the App Store available)
- Smart Search for intelligent recording search on the basis of meta data
- Configuration changes without system restart
- Simultaneous modification of settings for several cameras
- Central administration of client configurations
- Support of additional camera models from Axis and JVC
IPS VideoAnalytics are intelligent, software-based analytics modules operated on servers or cameras for automatic detection of security related objects or events in video images. In real-time, they allow object recognition, object tracking, object classification, object identification, object interpretation and scene interpretation. This enables the support of security staff, the reduction of data volumes and the improvement of the effectiveness of video surveillance systems.
The version 4.2 includes the following improvements:
Server-based Video Analytics:
- IPS Motion Detection with object direction and object distance
- IPS Public Transport Protection with object classification
Camera-based Video Analytics:
- New analytics module IPS Loitering Detection (Axis) for Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP) enabled cameras and encoders
- IPS Motion Detection (Axis) with object direction and object distance