Published on 7 March, 2013
SDW 2013 will be held at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in London, 21-23 May 2013
SDW 2013, a conference and exhibition focused on the design and use of government and citizen-based identity credentials, has announced an impressive initial line up of international speakers.
The show, to be held at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London, UK, 21-23 May 2013, includes keynote presentations from, Mandie Campbell, Chief Operating Officer, UK Border Force, and Colonel Khalid Nasser Al-Razooqi, Director-General, General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA), Dubai. They will address critical issues such as the changing face of document fraud at the border, and the future of border management, especially the impact of automated immigration checkpoints.
Other speeches will cover topical areas such as:
- How to protect personal identities, both in the physical world and in the digital world, whilst also addressing the needs of mobility and convenience;
- A future vision for ePassports and other secure documents in the future;
- The effectiveness (or not) of automated document readers compared with live border guards when identifying fake documents;
- How to enable the reliable, fast and cost effective identification of travellers;
- Government case histories.