Published on 14 February, 2012
IEI Technology Corp. (IEI), the global industrial PC innovator, announced the launch of the WAFER-CV-N2600x/D2700x. This 3.5- embedded computer board is based on new options for the Intel® Atom? processor N2600 and D2700 series. The WAFER-CV-N26001/D27001 supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 with the Chrontel CH7511 DP to LVDS converter. It has an operating temperature range of -20°~ 70°.
IEI's WAFER-CV-N26001/D27001 embedded computer board includes an Intel Atom processor N2600 or D2700 with the Intel NM10 Express chipset. It features low power consumption, UEFI speedy boot-up, SO-DIMM DDR3 support, high resolution via VGA & DP, 12 V only power supply and mSATA SSD storage.
The WAFER-CV-N26001/D27001 is compactable with IEI's ECW-281 chassis for large panel display applications like digital signage. The WAFER-CV-N26001/D27001 supports dual-channel 24-bit LVDS transferred from DP by the Chrontel CH7511. The Chrontel CH7511 supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 on the WAFER-CV-D27001 and resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 on the WAFER-CV-N26001. Moreover, the WAFER-CV-N26001/D27001 supports a wide range of I/O options including two SATA 3Gb/s ports with 5 V power connectors, eight USB 2.0 ports, three RS-232 ports, one RS-422/485 port, and one PCIe Mini card slot for mSATA SSD storage.
Features and Benefits
- High-performance Intel Atom processor N2600 or D2700 supports high resolution display
- Small form-factor ensures small-volume systems can be developed around the motherboard for space-restricted applications
- Low-power input conserves electricity and reduces system-cooling requirements.
- Versatile dual 24-bit LVDS display supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (WAFER-CV-D27001) and 1600 x 1200 (WAFER-CV-N26001)
- 3.5" form factor with Intel Atom processor N2600 or D2700 dual core processor and DDR3 memory support
- 12V only single voltage design for AT/ATX power
- Open frame heat sink thermal design for fanless solution
- Flexible VGA, 18/24-bit LVDS with dual-display support
- Complete I/O interfaces with eight USB 2.0 ports, two SATA 3Gb/s ports, one mSATA port, four COM ports and one Audio port
- IEI One Key Recovery solution allows you to create rapid OS backup and recovery