Published on 24 March, 2016
|Orion will showcase its latest turnstiles including integrations with Safran Morpho, IBC and Blue Line Technology
Orion Entrance Control, Inc., a leading manufacturer of innovative and customised access control turnstile solutions, will showcase the latest technology in turnstiles and lane control software, at ISC West Las Vegas — the largest physical security trade show in North America, from April 5-8, 2016.
“We’re excited to share our latest turnstiles including integrations with Safran Morpho, IBC, and Blue Line Technology as well as our Infinity Remote Lane Control Software technology,” said Orion ECI President and Founder Steve Caroselli. “We’ve been successful in providing turnstile security for some of the biggest names in business and we look forward to once again meeting with our peers at ISC West to demonstrate our success in providing aesthetically pleasing yet affordable and technologically-advanced turnstile solutions.”
ISC West attendees are invited to visit Orion Entrance Control Booth 12135 at ISC West to demo exciting new products, including:
- OBSG-WAVE Turnstile — The OBSG-WAVE is an Optical Barrier Swing Glass turnstile integrated with the Safran MorphoWAVE biometric reader. The OBSG-WAVE is a beautiful turnstile that captures fingerprints in just one contactless movement or “wave.” The turnstile yields one person per second; perfect for high traffic lobby security.
- ODAB Turnstile with IBC Barcode Reader— The ODAB is an Optical Drop Arm Barrier turnstile integrated with IBC’s QScanT bar code reader for visitor management. The IBC QScanT reader reads all forms of bar codes including QR codes.
- OSAB-DA Turnstile with Blue Line Technology — The OSAB-DA is an Optical Swing Arm Barrier-Double Arm turnstile featuring Blue Line Technology’s First Line Facial Recognition state-of-the-art camera-based software.
- Infinity Remote Lane Control Software (IRLC-SW) — User-friendly lane control software that is intuitive and offers an array of support for end users and integrators. Orion’s IRLC-SW allows access to lanes via a desktop touch screen control or the new sleek Surface Pro 4 tablet. IRLC-SW includes advanced alarm-type display, technical service tools, lane beam status, I/O status, and per lane volume adjustment. Multiple screens can be connected via LAN.
- Infinity Remote Lane Control Software (IRLC-SW) With Surface Pro 4 Touchscreen/Armodolo Case — Maximise your Infinity Remote Lane Control Software (IRLC-SW) with the Surface Pro 4 touchscreen enclosed in an Armodolo case. The Surface Pro 4 and Armodolo case together provide a functional and sleek implementation for your turnstile’s technology.
New Hampshire-based Orion ECI manufactures innovative and customised software and entrance control lanes including pure optical no barrier turnstiles, optical barrier swing arm turnstiles, and optical bi-parting full glass speed gates. Orion ECI successfully combines quality craftsmanship and innovation in all products, for example, recently listing Orion’s entrance control lanes on Autodesk Seek including3D Building Information Modeling (BIM) models, 2D drawings, installation instructions, data sheets, and product specifications of Orion’s barrier products.
Considered the security industry’s premier event for launching new products and technologies, ISC West hosts more than 28,000 global security product manufacturers and professionals each spring in Las Vegas. This year the event will be held at the Las Vegas Sands Expo, April 5-8, 2016.