Published on 21 October, 2015
|Burger King saw enhanced productivity with accurate attendance calculation using matrix centralised solution
Burger King, the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world, has around 150+ outlets all over India. The popular food chain faced challenges in terms of accurate attendance tracking of employees with no fixed shift timings at nearly 30 locations in Mumbai. Matrix provided them with a web based time-attendance solution that helped them overcome the challenges they faced.
About Burger King
Founded in 1954, Burger King is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world with around 13,000 restaurants operating in 100 countries. In India, there are more than 150+ outlets Burger king is having and planning to scale up to 500 by 2015.
- Attendance management of 30+ outlets from a central location in Mumbai
- The majority staff have no shifts assigned in advance, but are still required to complete stipulated work hours on a daily basis for a full day present marking
- Accurately tracking the time of employees working away from the head office
- Manual attendance corrections and salary process was time-consuming and resulted in errors
- Improved productivity with accurate attendance calculation
- Automated payroll tracking and calculations saved time of HR personnel
- COSEC DOOR FOT- Fingerprint based time-attendance terminal
- COSEC CENTRA LE - Web based application software for 1000 Users
- COSEC LE TAM - Time-attendance and leave management module