Published on 12 February, 2013
Axxon Intellect Enterprise physical security information management software platform now offers integration for the KeyKing access control system, developed by KeyKing Group Ltd. (China). KeyKing is a perfect solution for today’s smart buildings and facilities, which require the precise configuration and high adaptability that KeyKing provides.
The integration spans five controller models, supporting from 1 to 8 checkpoints and 2 to 8 readers:
- TC312NT — 1 checkpoint / 2 readers
- TC322NT — 2 checkpoints / 2 readers
- TC44NT — 4 checkpoints / 4 readers
- TC48NT — 4 checkpoints / 8 readers
- TC488NT — 8 checkpoints / 8 readers
Axxon Intellect performs monitoring, management, and configuration; integration is implemented via a low-level protocol and all controller types can connect over both an IP network and RS-232 ports.
With an ideal blend of hardware and software integration, KeyKing systems offer a number of compelling possibilities for security users:
- Highly flexible access control for small and mid-sized facilities: the hardware can serve different numbers of checkpoints and access points. Small businesses, schools, kindergartens, government agencies, and others can choose the access point arrangement that is best for them.
- Large system capacity: up to 30,000 users are supported.
- Flexible, precise configuration of controllers: special access rules can be set up for each checkpoint.
- Controllers can be connected to servers over an IP network for ease of deployment and configuration.