Published on 30 April, 2014
All-over-IP Expo are looking for exciting, interactive, educational and business presentations
The 7th International All-over-IP Expo 2014, to be held November 19–20 in Moscow, announces that its Call for Papers is now open. A networking space for over 170 cutting-edge technology vendors and over 5000 pre-qualified IT and security professionals, All-over-IP Expo 2014 provides global vendors with unique keynote speaking opportunities.
All-over-IP Expo are looking for exciting, interactive, educational and business presentations delivered by top management and senior executives – on a variety of topics:
- Vision for The Next Big Thing
- Advanced IT and Security Practices
- Futuristic Installations
- Innovative Concepts and Architectures
- Migration to Enhanced IT and Security Technology
- Safe and Smart Cities
- CEO Success Stories
Keynote presentations may cover any of the All-over-IP Expo 2014 product areas:
- IP Networks & Communications
- IT Services & Infrastructure
- Video Surveillance, VSaaS
- IP Security, Access Control, Alarms
- Machine Vision
- Storage, Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud & Virtualization
- Intelligent Buildings
- Internet of Things
New technology trends for 2014 include Smart Sensors, Biometrics, Mobile and Wireless.
Global speakers and their companies will receive unprecedented visibility in pre-event promotion in print and online. They will also receive exposure at All-over-IP Expo 2014 website for 5 months prior to and following the show, as well as lists of regestration leads.