Published on 3 June, 2014
|Jaroslav Barton will speak on the "Breakthrough Trends for Secure ID Management 2014–2015" at All-over-IP
HID Global, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, will for the first time exhibit and speak at Russia's No. 1 enterprise and channel partner IP show – 7th Annual International All-over-IP Expo 2014.
HID Global Innovations
HID Global will showcase its vast array of trusted secure identity solutions – physical and logical access control; card printing and personalisation; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; identification RFID technologies; and NFC Mobile Access solutions.
HID Global Vision
In his keynote address "Breakthrough Trends for Secure ID Management 2014–2015", Jaroslav Barton, Sales Director at HID Global, will provide insights on the future of ID management for 2014–2015:
- Greater identity security.
- Compatibility between existing and future technologies.
- Functionality upgrade without hardware change.
- Access control via NFC-enabled mobile phones.
- Cards leveraging both smart card and biometric technology.
- Converged physical and logical access control.
- Gesture-based access control.