|Infosecurity Europe is set to take place at Earls Court, London from 19 to 21st April |
, trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity, announced that it will showcase the latest advances and offerings in physical and logical access control and converged solutions as well as secure issuance at next week's Infosecurity Europe 2011
. Together with ActivIdentity
, HID will highlight its expanded offering that delivers a unique portfolio of intelligent identity assurance, strong authentication, credential management and single-credential solutions for organisations seeking advanced yet convenient security.
HID Global and ActivIdentity will showcase an extensive suite of products and technologies for secure identity-related applications at Stand C 81 in Earls Court from 19 April to 21 April, 2011. Key demonstrations at Infosecurity Europe 2011 include:
- naviGO credential management software: Enables the addition of PC logon functionality to cards regardless of the existing physical access control system or IT infrastructure.
- HID OMNIKEY reader line: Includes a contact and/or contactless interface with support for a variety of desktop and mobile applications for key verticals.
- SecureJet authentication and secure printing: HID Connect Partner Jetmobile will present SecureJet, a solution that controls access to HP printers and copiers. SecureJet encrypts print jobs and controls their release with an HID iCLASS 13.56 MHz contactless smart card or a 125 kHz proximity credential.
- ActivIdentity's 4TRESS Authentication Server 7.0: Platform doubles the number of authentication methods available to banking customers to 20, including 15 two-factor authentication methods.
- ActivIdentity's ActivID Credential Management System (CMS) Appliance: Enables medium-sized companies to deploy smart cards and smart USB tokens for simple, secure authentication into desktops VPNs, applications and building access systems