Pakistan - A growing security & safety market
|Fire & Security Pakistan 2010 served as a unique platform to showcase latest safety and security technologies|
The safety and security market of Pakistan is consistently growing and several security projects are underway by law enforcement organisations at various levels. In addition, the number of private security firms is also increasing in Pakistan, protecting large and small businesses as well as households and private properties.
Fire & Security Pakistan 2010 - Defined new dimensions
The 6th International Fire & Security Exhibition & Conference - Fire & Security Pakistan 2010 once again served as a unique platform to showcase latest safety and security technologies. The event also provided an enhanced networking opportunity to the participants allowing them to explore business prospects in Pakistan. In addition, the show continued its tradition of featuring live demonstration of the latest fire fighting techniques.
The event was inaugurated by Mr. Arif Alauddin, Chief Executive Officer, Alternative Energy Development Board. The ceremony was also graced by the presence of:
- Major (R) Munir Ahmed, Chairman, All Pakistan Security Agencies Association
- Mr. Abdul Sami Khan, Chairman, CNG Dealers Association & Pakistan Petroleum Dealers Association
- Mr. Rasheed Ramay, Secretary General, Renewable & Alternative Energy Association of Pakistan
- Mr. Farhat Hussain, President, Fire Protection Association of Pakistan
- Syed Hassan Nawab, Deputy Managing Director, Sui Southern Gas Company Limited
- Mr. Malik Khuda Baksh, Chairman, President, CNG Station Owners Association of Pakistan
Fire & Security Pakistan 2010 - Show highlights
- Participation of 91 local & international companies from the fire, safety and security sectors
- Representation of 15 countries of the world
- More than 8000 business & trade professionals visited the show
- 91% of exhibitors showed interest to participate in Fire & Security Pakistan 2011
- South Korea
The Fire & Security Pakistan Conference 2010 was held under the theme "Safety & Security in Today's Environment," at the Karachi Expo Centre, on 20th May, 2010. The Conference provided an opportunity to all the stakeholders to discuss the current & future perspectives of the security industry. Eminent speakers representing Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority, Kestral Trading, HART - UK, UN-Habitat, Pakistan International Airlines and Kot Addu Power Company Limited spoke at the conference.
- Extensive coverage by local print & electronic media
- 11 local & international publications & web portals promoted the show
"The exhibition & conference of such kind helps in creating collective awareness, even this helps us a lot, as with the passage of time technologies are changing rapidly and it helps us to gain first hand knowledge of the particular product on display,"
The Fire & Security Pakistan Conference 2010 was held under the theme "Safety & Security in Today's Environment"
said Mr. Tariq Javaid, Director National Institute of Fire Technology, Islamabad."We really appreciate your efforts and it's a wonderful exhibition, the products that are on display are one of their kinds,"
said Syed Karamat Ali, Chief Engineer, Wapda Warsak."I think this is wonderful that so many international firms have been invited and they have displayed the latest technology, this will definitely help the Government, private and semi-private companies to get aware of what is new in order to cope up with such accidents,"
said Dr. Abdur Rehman, District Emergency Officer, Rescue 1122, Rawalpindi.Fire & Security Pakistan 2011- Expanding its horizons
After the success of six consecutive shows, the 7th International Fire & Security Exhibition & Conference - Fire & Security Pakistan 2011
is scheduled from 17th
May 2011, at the Karachi Expo Centre.
The show will bring together industry leaders and professionals from around the globe to strengthen business relationships & forge alliances on an international scale. Fire & Security Pakistan 2011 will co-locate with POGEE 2011 - the 9th
International Exhibition for the Energy Industry.