|ICT Security Africa Summit 2010 is the ideal forum for those working in information security and cyber crime|
MIS Training Institute is delighted to announce the inaugural ICT Security Africa Summit 2010. Ensure you are a part of this internationally established event series which is coming to Africa for the first time. The summit is the ideal forum for business and government leaders working in technology, information security, cyber crime and ICT audit to form frameworks and develop cyber security strategies to tackle cyber-based crime within Africa.
The international speaker panel will convene at the Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa in Mombasa, Kenya on 11th - 14th May 2010. The focus is on your role, the challenges you face, solutions and realities. With threats to your private data, intellectual property, infrastructure and national security rapidly increasing, the ICT Security Africa Summit 2010 is perfectly timed to help you to come together with peers to share expertise. The full event brochure for the ICT Security Africa Summit 2010 is now available. Download your copy today to find out about this internationally established event series coming to Africa for the first time. The Permanent Secretary Dr. Bitange Ndemo, PhD, CBS
from the Office of the Permanent Secretary - Ministry of Information and Communications, Republic of Kenya has kindly confirmed support for the event and will deliver an opening keynote.
Further Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Dr. Peter O. Okenyi, Chief Information Security Officer, African Development Bank
- Mr. Ray Stanton, Global Head of Business Continuity, Security & Governance Practice, British Telecom
- Mr. Jona Owitti, Regional IT Audit Manager - Africa, Middle East and Pakistan, Chevron Corporation & President, ISACA Kenya Chapter
- Mr. Daniel Gyampo, Head, Group Information Systems Audit - Group Audit and Compliance, Ecobank
- Dr. Ed Gelbstein, Adjunct Professor, Webster University, Geneva, Former Advisor to the UN Board of Auditors and Former Director, UN International Computing Centre
- Mr. Richard Cross, CISO, Toyota Motor Europe
- Mr. Dismas O. Ong'ondi, Head of Technology Audit, Kenya Pipeline Co. Ltd & ISACA Kenya
- Mr. Samuel Gitta, Business Risk Management - Information Systems Security Manager, MTN Uganda
- Mr. Michael Holstein, Regional Security Manager Sub-Saharan Africa, Nestlé Group Security
- And many more... View the full list of speakers online.
Security Africa Summit 2010 is perfectly timed to help you to come together with your peers to combat these threats. You will walk away with cost-effective security strategies that can be implemented straight away. Can you afford to miss this?
Be at the forefront of Africa's ICT security fight. Register today!