Integrated Systems - News
| Sales for Axis Communications have increased continuously over the first nine months of the year|
- Net sales during the period amounted to SEK 1,642 M (1,474), and sales amounted to SEK 568 M (543) for the third quarter.
- Operating profit during the period totaled SEK 188 M (291),and operating profit totalled SEK 95 M (131) for the third quarter.
- Profit before tax during the period amounted to SEK 187 M (291),and profit before tax amounted to SEK 94 M (131) for the third quarter.
- Profit after tax during the period totalled SEK 133 M (207), and profit after tax totalled SEK 66 M (94) for the third quarter.
- Earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK 1.91 (2.99).
"It is gratifying to be able to report a positive sales trend for Axis during the first nine months of the year. Sales have improved continuously and net sales for the third quarter amounted to SEK 568 M (543). All the regions showed a positive sales trend between the second and third quarters. The greatest improvement in sales was displayed in the Asia region.
During the period, Axis continued to introduce a number of high quality network video products which were received with great interest on the market. Recruitments have continued during the third quarter and there were 776 employees (680) at the end of the period."
on SourceSecurity.com US Edition