|The conference will bring AVSEC professionals together and explore how technology can help meet aviation security challenges
IXG’s Conference on Aviation Security 2015 has been designed to meet the needs and demands of the aviation industry, as well as the security profession as a whole. The conference will bring AVSEC professionals together and explore how technology can help the industry meet aviation security challenges.
Information Exchange Group is delighted to announce Aviation Security Conference 2015 offering the most prominent platform for industry stakeholders to Discuss-Debate-Deliberate the critical issues in Aviation Security in Dubai Panorama vis-à-vis Global Counterparts.
The global conference is scheduled to take place during September 16-17, 2015 in Dubai, UAE.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Global Outlook - Assessing New and Evolving Threats to Civil Aviation
- Technological Developments & Process Innovations
- Integrated Design for Aviation Security System – Passenger Handling
- The Role of Human Factors - Sustaining a motivated Security Workforce
- Cyber Security – Looming threat due to increase in cyber terrorism
- Safety Measures, Challenges & Vulnerabilities – Overcoming Technical & Operational Issues
- Crisis Management & Emergency Response Preparedness
Panel of Experts:
- Majed Al Sarrah, Head of Aviation Security - Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, UAE*
- Hussein Dabbas, Vice President (Africa and the Middle East) – International Air Transport Association (IATA), Jordan
- Barry Kashambo, Regional Director (Eastern & South African Office) - International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Kenya*
- Sameer Shaikh, IT Security Policies and Risk Manager - Emirates Group, UAE
- Ahmad Al-Maytah, Head (Aviation Security) - Jordan Aviation, Jordan
- Biju Hameed, Head of Information Security & Compliance - Dubai Airports Company, UAE
- Patrick Cuschieri, Aviation Security Specialist - General Civil Aviation Authority, UAE
- Ltn. Capt. Sultan Alshamsi, Head of Safety - Dubai Police, UAE
- Eric Kaler, Director of Security - Hawaiian Airlines, USA
- Phil Bamber, Head of Airport Security - Hamad International Airport & Qatar Airways, Qatar
- Allan Thornton, Senior Manager Security - Gulf Air, Bahrain
- Florian Schmid, Project Manager - Centre for Adaptive Security Research and Applications (CASRA), Switzerland
(* Under Invitation)
The conference is being organised by Information Exchange Group (IXG). IXG is an organisation dedicated to providing platforms for Technical and Industrial Information Exchange. The main driving force that fuels our mission is the purpose of bridging the gaps that arise as a result of evolving market trends and technological upgrades. Our group works through a range of event formats enabling the exchange of knowledge in an effectual manner.