NCT Maritime Border Security and Biometrics will welcome high-level government and military representatives
The inaugural edition of NCT Maritime Border Security and Biometrics will take place in the European Union's latest member: The Republic of Croatia. In collaboration with our event partner, CARINA (the Croatian Customs Authority), this two-day event will include a conference as well as an exhibition and a maritime security demonstration in the port of Split.
NCT Maritime Border Security and Biometrics will welcome high-level government and military representatives as well as distinguished experts in the field of maritime security from all over Europe and the Near East who will discuss key challenges and solutions related to maritime surveillance, biometrics and threat mitigation. Key stakeholders and procurement staff will be attending, making the event a perfect platform to exchange views on urgent requirements, procurement plans and state of the art solutions with the people that matter.
The NCT series of events are IB Consultancy's flagship events, covering the non-conventional threat and supporting Homeland Security professionals and the Military in their fight against terrorism. The upcoming NCT Maritime Border Security and Biometrics will join a series of NCT events that have been held in The Hague, Bangkok, Mumbai, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Siem Reap and Kuala Lumpur.
NCT Maritime Border Security and Biometrics 2014 highlights:
- Two day conference with high level international speakers from the military, government, academia and the industry;
- Privileged access to the latest technologies and solutions for Maritime Border Security;
- Exclusive access to yearly Croatian Maritime Security exercise in the port of Split;
- Focus on international and regional Maritime Security threats;
- Emphasis on the role of surveillance and biometrics to address Maritime Border Security challenges;
- Outstanding network opportunities with attendees, delegations and speakers from Croatia, Europe and the Middle East.
NCT Maritime Border Security and Biometrics 2014 speakers and participants include:
- Prof. Zvonko Orehovec, Professor, University of Applied Science, Velika Gorica , Croatia
- Brig. Gen. (ret.) Amnon Sofrin, Former 1st. Chief Combat Intelligence Corps, IDF, Israel
- Mr. Zoran Lasica, Chief Superintendent of first class in the Division for border surveillance, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Montenegro
- High level speakers and delegation from the Croatian Ministries of Interior, Defence, Maritime Affairs and Finance