|The Quanzhou branch chose RISCO Group’s axesplus and the SynopSYS security management platform
Quanzhou is a famous port city in southern China and an economic and political centre. The client is one of the state owned banks, with its Quanzhou branch playing an important role in the local industry and business activity. The Quanzhou branch is made up of 110 sites which vary in size and configuration.
The client sought a scalable TCP/IP based security solution that could be integrated with both an intrusion system and high-end access control system as well as supporting supplementary security solutions. Special requirements included the capability to control the system and all equipment remotely, providing an accurate and quick response to remote events, with remote 24/7 remote monitoring.
The client chose RISCO Group’s cutting edge access control system, axesplus, together with the SynopSYS Integrated Security & Building Management platform to meet their requirements. The solution also incorporated RISCO’s ProSYS & LightSYS alarm systems.
SynopSYS Integrated Security & Building Management and axesplus can control and monitor all of the client’s over 100 sites in real time. The sites are all different sizes and have different structures, but the interface of the SynopSYS Integrated Security & Building Management platform and flexible integrator toolbox allows fast and efficient project configuration and implemention.
SynopSYS Integrated Security &
Building Management and
axesplus can control and
monitor all of the client’s
over 100 sites in real time
The axesplus robust and flexible distributed architecture greatly reduces the amount of internet bandwidth usage and the system’s resilience allows it to handle any internet connectivity failure. Although data is managed on a private cloud data center, axesplus continues to function even if communication with the server is lost, thus eliminating any single point of failure. The unique design of axesplus is well suited to different site architectures and specifically supports multi-site requirements.
- SynopSYS Integrated Security & Building Management offers a modular and scalable solution to meet the bank’s security management requirements
- SynopSYS Integrated Security & Building Management provides integrated site management and control from one interface, using intuitive synoptic maps
- The SynopSYS Integrated Security & Building Management flexible and open architecture allows simple integration with an intrusion system and access control system, as well as with CCTV, fire alarm, building management, lighting control etc.
- The axesplus flexible distributed architecture and “cloud” based solution can meet the highest security standards for multi-sites and multiple users deployment
- With axesplus the customer can manage their access control system from anywhere with maximum flexibility
- ProSYS & LightSYS alarm systems provide ultimate flexibility, with advanced IP and GSM/GPRS communication, as well as the option of wired, wireless or RISCO Bus detectors
Customer's point of view
The client was very satisfied with RISCO Group’s solution and products. As they commented: “Banks have the most stringent security requirements, and therefore we had been testing and comparing multiple brands until we finally chose RISCO’s SynopSYS Integrated Security and Building Management platform together with the revolutionary axesplus system. Used together with RISCO’s professional ProSYS & LightSYS intrusion systems, the total security management solution has met all of our needs for managing our multiple branches as well as supporting our rapidly growing corporation.”