Honeywell Security RapidNet Video IP servers
provide high-quality audio and video streaming over existing IP networks, including the Internet. RapidNet is completely self-contained and requires no special software and its images can be viewed locally or remotely. Available in one and four channel models, their compact size allows for quick and easy installation.
RapidNET can be integrated with Honeywell Security digital video recorders multiplexers
through an RS485 interface providing remote control and viewing. In addition, users can access and control their systems anytime, anywhere with Internet web browsers giving the capability of remotely controlling pan, zoom and focussing.
Other features include:
- Remote monitoring of up to 25 images per second
- Low bandwidth requirement: typical 3 kb per image
- Remote dome PTZ control via RS485 / RS232
- Interface for ethernet, fast ethernet and RS232 port for modems and terminal adapters
- E-mail notification of alarm or video motion detection (VMD) activations
- Dual video formats PAL or NTSC