MOBOTIX dual lens, day/night camera with two separate HiRes image sensors is successfully in use in over 100,000 installations worldwide. For example as part of ‘Everest Share 2011' MOBOTIX MX-M12D-Web has been installed on Mount Everest
to document the weather conditions. The cameras also offers brilliant colour for the day and extremely light-sensitive black/white sensor for the night. The intelligent and robust professional solution from MOBOTIX with no moving parts!
MOBOTIX HiRes video replaces up to 6 cameras...
- Two separate image sensors for day and night-time operation
- Integrated DVR with HiRes video recording
- Permanently fixed lenses at factory for extremely simple installation
- Robust, low-maintenance and with concealed cable duct
- Weatherproof from -30° to +60°C (-22 to +140 °F), without need for heating (IP65)
- Digital continuous zoom, pan and tilt
- Integrated microphone, speaker and PIR motion detector