Introducing the new HBD92SX and HBD95SX Day/Night bullet cameras with IR illumination from Honeywell - designed to provide high quality video 24/7 in both indoor and outdoor surveillance applications.
Both HBD92SX and HBD95SX include a high resolution 600 TVL 1/3" Sony Super HAD™ CCD imager, Digital Noise Reduction (DNR), Digital Slow Shutter (DSS) and external controls for lens zoom, focus and camera set-up.
HBD92SX features a 2.8-12 mm F1.4 IR corrected Vari-focal lens with 56 IR LEDs for illuminating a scene up to 30m (depending on scene reflectance).
HBD95SX features a 5-50 mm F1.4 IR corrected Vari-focal lens with 42 IR LEDs for illuminating a scene up to 45m (depending on scene reflectance)
- Installation adjustments for the cameras can be accomplished without opening the camera housings. Screw gears let the installer adjust the lens field of view and focus. The porthole at the bottom provides access to the On Screen Display (OSD) menu as well as the IR power adjustment.
- 600 TVL resolution for sharper image detail combined with DNR and DSS offer outstanding performance in low light.
- Degradation of image quality under low light conditions has been reduced as a result of the DNR technology incorporated into the cameras. This results in better video performance, lower noise in the pictures and as a result, increased storage capacity on DVRs.
- The F1.4 IR corrected aspherical Vari-focal lenses offer a wide range of field of view settings. Sharp optical detail and excellent light gathering offer excellent optical performance.
- Twelve privacy zones can be programmed per camera enabling the end user to ensure any civil liberties are protected within the scene that is being monitored.
- IR LEDs provide illumination of up to 45m (HBD95SX) depending on scene reflectivity. The combination of the IR LEDs, the IR cut filter moving out of the optical path, and the F1.4 rating of the lens, as well as the amount of reflection of the IR light from the object of interest, will impact the distance at which the camera can provide a useable image of an object.