In Settings, you can:
- set your preferences for eNewsletters, so you only receive those that are relevant to you.
- update your contact details, or change your password.
- refer to previously saved data on products or companies.
- review your history of activity - for example the sales enquiries you have made.
If you are signed in, while you are in other areas of SourceSecurity.com, you can:
- save data for future reference. This could be specific products, searches, comparisons between products, company details, news items.
- make requests to manufacturers for hard copies of product literature without having to provide us with your contact details each time.
- make sales enquiries without having to provide us with your contact details each time. You decide how you want the supplier to get in touch, by email or phone. If you want to determine the best quote, simply make sales enquiries for multiple products from different manufacturers.
We hope you find Settings to be a useful business tool.