Published on 17 Jul, 2012
|Iomega now offers a Video Surveillance & Security (VSS) accreditation to its ioclub Premier Partners
Iomega, one of the main providers in data backup and storage solutions, is proud to announce the availability of new resources for its ioclub Premier Partner Program partners. These new resources are mainly focused on video surveillance and security fields, in which Iomega offers network storage solutions.
The ioclub Premier Partner Program is an additional ioclub program for network storage professionals, designed to help partners create new opportunities on Iomega network storage solutions. This programme gives them access to a range of additional tools: exclusive trainings, technical support, product benefits, sales and marketing tools.
Following the increased development of features dedicated to video surveillance on its network storage solutions, Iomega now offers a Video Surveillance & Security (VSS) accreditation to its ioclub Premier Partners with proven expertise in implementing video surveillance solutions. This accreditation provides exclusive sales and technical trainings on Iomega’s wide range of video surveillance solutions. ioclub VSS Premier Partners can also leverage Iomega’s know how and receive additional support to ensure successful closure of their projects.
The tools at the disposal of the ioclub Premier Partner Program members also include:
- Rebates based on performance
- Support from a dedicated Iomega account manager and joint visits to end-users
- Priority access to Iomega product roadmaps and product information. This can help them learn about products and identify new sales opportunities
- Access to sales leads and incentive programs
- Advanced technical support, with next business day delivery for replacement units and replacement parts on NAS Storcenter px Series servers, and dedicated telephone support
- Special discount for evaluation units
- Additional support and resources to implement joint marketing and business development activities
- Visibility on the Iomega website