|Idesco is the first manufacturer to offer encrypted communication from user card to controller|
Idesco will be presenting its new innovative AESCO security package which opens the pathway to ascend to the securest - and most convenient - access control system at IFSEC 2012. Idesco is the first manufacturer in the world offering encrypted communication from user card to controller, an innovation that lifts your system to the pinnacle of safety. It is possible because all data traveling from a card to controller remains AES encrypted. Even more compelling, a variety of ways exist for cost-effectively integrating AESCO into your existing access control system, without requiring any changes at your system level.
This new era of access control also means increased security, cost-effective installations and unmatched flexibility in configurability combined with reader updates and even technology migrations of unprecedented convenience. Factor in the 60% energy savings our eco20 product line offers over other products in the market – remembering that lowering your power consumption lowers power supply and peripheral equipment requirements, in addition to your energy bill. The conclusion: Idesco’s secure, flexible, cost-effective open technology solutions offer superior benefits to customers.
Other Idesco highlights at IFSEC:
- New 125 kHz energy-saving readers in a variety of ruggedly reliable housing models. Even more flexibly configurable to the requirements of different settings.
- An expanded range of configurable, energy-saving MIFARE, DESFire, MIFARE+ and other 13,56MHz readers, in a variety of rugged and elegant models.
- Elegantly stylish and robustly powerful multipurpose, Access Touch 3.1 touch screen reader is an ideal solution for multi-tasking Time & Attendance, Access Control, InfoDesk, Credential Migration and numerous other tasks.
- Long range multi-functional EPC readers boast read ranges up to 15 meters, accommodating a wide variety of tags and cards for many uses.
- Extremely durable vandal-resistant readers