Published on 13 May 2011
|HID Global and LaserCard will exhibit extensive suite of products and technologies for secure card issuance |
HID Global, trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity, announced it will showcase the latest advances and offerings in solutions for secure card issuance at next week's Cards Middle East 2011 in Abu Dhabi. HID and LaserCard, a company recently acquired by HID Global, will also demonstrate secure government identification solutions, including technology that is currently utilised in the national ID card program for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In addition to highlighting its broad portfolio of advanced printing and encoding solutions, HID will discuss what to look for in a Secure ID card during a seminar session.
HID Global and LaserCard will showcase their extensive suite of products and technologies for secure card issuance, particularly for the banking industry and government applications at Stand #22 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) from 17 May to 18 May, 2011. Key HID Global demonstrations at Cards Middle East 2011 include:
- HID FARGO® HDP5000 high definition card printer/encoder: HID Global's versatile and easy-to-use high definition printer for superior print quality is ideally suited for government applications.
- HID FARGO® HDPii high definition card printer/encoder: A printer that makes instant card issuance practical, affordable, and profitable for a wide range of financial cards.
- HID FARGO® DTC1000 and DTC4500 printer/encoders: The newest addition to the HID FARGO® line, these advanced direct-to-card printers can be used for a wide variety of applications for organisations of all sizes.
- Asure ID 7: The latest update to HID's industry-leading card personalisation suite of software. Building on the popular Asure ID 2009 software, Asure ID 7 features new navigational enhancements and advanced printing capabilities designed to simplify the entire process of card issuance, from entry-level use to more sophisticated secure credential applications.
- Government Identification Solutions: LaserCard will demonstrate a range of solutions for secure government identification, including: border control, citizen identification, vehicle registration, driver's license and identification, cards for health insurance.
HID Global subject matter experts will be featured at events during Cards Middle East, including:
Joby Mathew, HID Global's regional sales manager - Government ID, will present "Optical security media in National ID", where he will discuss how the increasing demand for powerful ID solutions that incorporate optimal security and durability are adding a new dimension of complexity to ID credentialing programs, and how Optical Security Media has delivered a unique combination of visual, physical and digital security to the national ID programs of Saudi Arabia and Angola. This seminar session presentation will be held from 3:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, 17 May, 2011 at the ADNEC in the Digital ID World theatre.
Nat Pisupati, HID Global's regional sales manager - Identity & Access Management (IAM), will present "What to Look for in a Secure ID Card," where he will explore how having a secure ID card for one's citizens is not only a requirement but a necessity in today's world. He will explain how companies can deal with the world of counterfeiters and scam artists and what to look for when producing or procuring secure, anti-counterfeit ID cards. This seminar session presentation will be held from 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, 18 May, 2011 at the ADNEC in the Digital ID World theatre.