Published on 9 Mar, 2009
|Dallmeier introduces new high-speed PTZ dome system DOMERA® at IFSEC 2009|
This year, Dallmeier will again be exhibiting at IFSEC, which is scheduled to take place from May 11 to 14, 2009, at the NEC in Birmingham, UK. Apart from the VideoIP range "a tribute to Amadeus", which for the first time will be introduced to the UK clientele, the new modular high-speed PTZ dome system DOMERA® will be a particular highlight at the stand (hall, 5, stand G10).
With the new PTZ dome series DOMERA®, Dallmeier has developed an innovative and flexible camera system. Whether it's IP or high-definition, in-ceiling, surface or weather-proof variant, or different zoom factors - with DOMERA®, the choice is yours! The best thing about it is that subsequent changes are no problem at all!
DOMERA® is a modular high-speed PTZ dome system. The high-resolution Wide Dynamic Range colour dome cameras are available in different mounting variants and with various zoom factors. All models are characterised by high-performance Pan/Tilt/Zoom mechanisms, integrated motion detection, ICR function for Day/Night switching and auto-focus with manual correction. The image quality can be enhanced by means of numerous control functions such as AWB, AGC, BLC and slow shutter. A total of 248 preset positions as well as 16 tours can be programmed. Furthermore, the cameras of the DOMERA® series are DIN EN 50130-4 certified.
The maintenance-friendly, modular concept allows for a flexible planning and thus a subsequent change of the components with minimal effort. DOMERA® therefore offers investment protection amidst constantly changing security requirements.
The advantages are:
BackBox & BackPlate interface system: The BackBox & BackPlate interface system offers huge advantages and a high flexibility regarding planning, installation, maintenance and upgrades. This means that initially during the planning, only the camera locations need to be determined. Lens sizes and zoom factors respectively must not de decided upon until after the installation of the BackBox (in-ceiling) or the BackPlate (surface). If required, changes can even be made after the initial setup tests without any problem through an exchange of the dome mechanics, which only takes a few seconds.
- Dallmeier PTZ protocol DCCP: Current standard protocols or, optionally, the Dallmeier PTZ protocol DCCP which offers a variety of additional functions are supported.
- Dallmeier UTP: Simple cabling of the analogue models of the DOMERA® series because power supply, video signal and RS485 interface all run over one cable, for example Cat5.
- Update capability: The update capability ensures that the camera functionalities are always kept up to date and hence guarantees a long-term use of the DOMERA® cameras.
- Push&Click function: The Push&Click function allows for a quick exchange of the mechanics during maintenance or upgrade work. After the exchange the cameras do not need to be configured again. Presets and other configurations remain in the memory of the BackBox or BackPlate respectively and are immediately active again.
- High speed and positioning accuracy: Owing to high-quality mechanics (panning up to 420°/second) the DOMERA® cameras can be controlled extremely fast and positioned extremely precisely.
- Highest resolution and pin sharp images: DOMERA® cameras use the latest DSP technology (Digital Signal Processing) and therefore provide pin sharp images even under extreme lighting conditions (horizontal resolution: 530 TV-lines).
- High-quality PTZ dome cameras "made in Germany": DOMERA® cameras are developed and manufactured in Germany. Prior to shipment they undergo the most stringent quality controls and acceptance tests - all according to the motto: Quality Made by Dallmeier!