Published on 9 May 2012
|Moxa's VPort 36-1MP camera is one of the five finalists in the "CCTV Camera Equipment of the Year" category
Moxa´s VPort 36-1MP, a rugged H.264 box-type IP camera, has been selected as a finalist for the IFSEC International Award 2012.
The IFSEC Security Industry Awards is the premier event for the celebration and acknowledgement of excellence for products and technological innovations that have influenced the security industry over the past 12 months. The final award winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on May 14th, 2012, at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
The VPort 36-1MP beat out hundreds of candidates to be named as one of five finalists in the “CCTV Camera Equipment of The Year” category. The VPort 36-1MP is an industrial-grade, H.264 box-type IP camera that combines HD resolution (1280 x 720), advanced IVA (Intelligent Video Analysis) technology, and de-mist technology to enhance surveillance system efficiency while delivering state-of-the art video quality.
Thanks to the camera’s exceptional tolerance of extreme temperatures, the VPort 36-1MP is the world’s first IP camera that can operate reliably in temperatures ranging from -40 to 75°C without a fan or heater. This industrial-grade IP camera captures brilliant HD images and delivers reliable video streaming in environments ranging from scorching hot deserts to snow-covered mountains, and is ideal for oil and gas, rolling stock, and Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) applications.
- Industrial design with -40 to 75°C operating temperature (heater or cooling fan not required.
- 1/2.7” progressive scan CMOS camera with HD resolution (max. 1280 x 720)
- DNR/DR technologies for superb video/image quality
- Optional de-mist function for enhanced images in rain, fog, and hazy conditions
- Up to 3 independent video streams (2 H.264/1 MJPEG)
- Compatible with CS/C mount lenses with built-in ICR support
- EN 50121-4, NEMA TS2, C1D2 Atex Zone 2 compliant
- Supports DynaStream for optimised network efficiency
- SD storage for event and disconnection recording