Published on 12 Mar, 2012
|PSCEU offers a portfolio of technology for capturing, computing and communicating all forms of data
Panasonic announced recently that it is forming a new company, Panasonic System Communications Company Europe (PSCEU), which will integrate 12 different B2B product categories, project management and services into one organisation. With 500 people dedicated to offering customers a single point of vendor contact, project management and integration services, the new company offers a portfolio of technology for capturing, computing and communicating all forms of data: Voice, Image and Text.
The new PSCEU is made up of four business divisions:
- Communication Solutions including professional scanners, multifunctional printers, telephony systems and HD video conferencing systems.
- Visual System Solutions including projectors, interactive whiteboards, presentation aids and displays. Panasonic is the European market leader in the System & Installation category of projectors (>5000 Lumen excl. D-Cinema) with a 28% global revenue share.
- Professional Camera Solutions including professional audio visual, security and integrated machine vision (IMV) technology. Panasonic is one of the top two professional camera vendors in Europe.
- Computer Product Solutions including the Toughbook range of rugged notebooks, Toughpad business tablets and electronic point of sales (EPOS) systems. Panasonic Toughbook is European rugged notebook market leader with 62.9% market share in 2010
The new organisation is structured around customer needs. It is capable of integrating services and 3rd party products into custom solutions and Panasonic can provide project management for multi-site or multi-country rollouts. Project management can also include coordinating Panasonic partners.
The benefits for customers are numerous:
- Single point of responsibility
- Faster, less risky project rollouts
- European or global pricing agreements
- Complete solutions can be designed, incorporating 3rd party products, using Panasonic’s deep engineering expertise
Masaki Arizono, Managing Director of Panasonic System Communications Company Europe, said: “Panasonic products have always helped make our customers’ working lives better. With our new organisation, we also make our customers’ lives simpler and can add more value through services and solutions. No other company in Europe has such a capability in our market.”