Published on 28 March 2012
|Verint experienced yoy and sequential revenue growth in both the enterprise and security intelligence markets
Verint® Systems Inc., a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions and value-added services, recently announced results for the quarter and full year ended January 31, 2012.
“We are pleased with our fourth quarter non-GAAP revenue of $219 million, up from $187 million in the fourth quarter of the prior year. We experienced year-over-year and sequential revenue growth in both the enterprise and security intelligence markets, as well as in all three regions – Americas, EMEA, and APAC. We achieved strong results while investing significantly in the business, including expansion of our enterprise and security solution portfolios and increasing our market coverage, which we believe well positions Verint for continued growth,” said Dan Bodner, CEO and President.
Below is selected unaudited financial information for the three months and year ended January 31, 2012 prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (?GAAP?) and not in accordance with GAAP (?non-GAAP?).
Three Months Ended January 31, 2012 – GAAP
- Revenue: $212.0 million
- Operating Income: $28.0 million
- Diluted EPS: $0.34
Three Months Ended January 31, 2012 – Non-GAAP
- Revenue: $219.4 million
- Operating Income: $52.6 million
- Diluted EPS: $0.75
Year Ended January 31, 2012 – GAAP
- Revenue: $782.6 million
- Operating Income: $86.5 million
- Diluted EPS: $0.56
Year Ended January 31, 2012 – Non-GAAP
- Revenue: $796.2 million
- Operating Income: $176.6 million
- Diluted EPS: $2.47
Below is Verint’s Non-GAAP outlook for the Year Ending January 31, 2013.
- We expect revenue in the range of $860 to $880 million
- We expect fully diluted earnings per share in the range of $2.55 to $2.70
- While this is our annual outlook, there are seasonal trends in the enterprise software industry, and therefore we expect Q1 to be down sequentially from Q4 levels both in terms of revenue and profitability
Below is a summary of some key announcements since our last quarterly earnings release:
- Introduced enhancements to the industry's most comprehensive Voice of the Customer solution for multichannel analytics, including integrated text analytics and automated survey capabilities.
- Introduced enhancements to Nextiva video management software, EdgeVR network video recorder, and high-definition IP cameras.
- Coordination of the first FP7 Emergency Support System (ESS) field trial project in France, which incorporates products and technologies from 12 industrial organizations for the purpose of providing web-based intelligence for real-life crisis management situations.
- Named a Preferred Solution Developer within the Contact Centre and Unified Communications technology category of Cisco’s Developer Network Program, which is the program’s highest attainable level.
- Named CRM Magazine’s Top Service Winner for Workforce Optimization Suite for the fifth consecutive year and CRM Magazine’s Top Service Winner for Vovici Enterprise Feedback Management.
- Received a Product of the Year Award for Impact 360® Enterprise Workforce Management™ from Customer Interaction Solutions and a Speech Technology Excellence Award for Voice of the Customer Analytics™ from Customer Interaction Solutions.
- Zhejiang Mobile, one of the largest mobile communications network operators in China, is using Verint Impact 360 Speech Analytics™ to gain deeper insight into why customers call its contact centre.
- Leading South American retailer Falabella is deploying Verint’s Nextiva IP video solution to help secure stores and distribution centres, prevent loss and drive operational efficiency.