ACFA Intellect is a suite of modules for integrating access control, fire/security alarm, and perimeter security hardware into Intellect-powered security systems.
ACFA Intellect allows connecting access control, fire/security alarm, and perimeter security infrastructure to the Intellect platform and exchanging information about the status of access control, intrusion and fire alarm devices and control them using standard Axxon Intellect Enterprise tools, which allows to accomplish a wide variety of tasks related to access control and operation of fire and security alarms.
Download the ACFA Intellect brochure here
Main functions of the access control/fire and security subsystem
- Create and maintain an employee database
- Determine access zones and access levels for each employee and for groups
- Analyse staff behaviour:
- Track employee movements using the event log
- Provide data to the work time and attendance module
- Photo-based identification
- Organise on-site pass offices
- Manage devices on individual and group levels
- Fully automate access control management, including creation of new access cards, changing cardholder rights, and cancelling access cards
- Get notifications of hardware failure thanks to system self-diagnostics
, Russian Federation on SourceSecurity.com US Edition